This comprehensive set of components is designed to help you implement ISO 27001 as a living system in your company and contains the following:
A Documentation Toolkit: a CD-ROM with nearly 450 densely packed pages of fit-for-purpose policies and procedures aligned with ISO27001:
· A model Information Security Policy;
· A model Statement of Applicability;
· A pre-written Information Security Manual vsRisk™ and RA2 Risk Assessment Tool Integration Templates;
· A business continuity plan;
· A Service Level Agreement template – 450 pages of fit-for-purpose information;
· 120 pre-written policies, procedures, templates and guidance;
· Internal audit and CAPA documentation;
· Implementation manager;
· Enterprise security assessment tool;
· Gap analysis / ISO27001 Audit tool;
· 'What is ISO27001 / ISO27002?' (project staff training slides);
· PDCA and documentation pyramid presentation;
· A unique drafting support service and 12 months of automatic updates.
· A Manager's Guide to Data Security (Soft Cover book);
· The Definitive ISO/IEC27001:2005-Compliant Information Security Risk Assessment Tool;
· Hard copies of ISO27001, 27002 and 27005 standards;
· An informative book on ISO27001 in a Windows environment;
· A 30 minute live Consultancy session with an experienced consultant.
For the equivalent of one or two days consulting fees, this toolkit can accelerate your Information Security Management System implementation dramatically thus saving you a significant amount of money. We can also help you to apply the components if you are in South Africa and don't have your own resources to run your project.