Read about Helaine Leggat, her experience, qualifications and affiliations below.
Helaine Leggat (Bachelor of Law, CISSP, CISM, CIPP/US, CIPP/IT)
Helaine is a senior executive with 20 years experience as an executive director and over 10 years operational and commercial experience in world-class ICT driven business. Her experience includes providing legal, governance and information management services to large South African organisations in the public and private sector and also to global clients. Specialising in ICT law, information security, governance and privacy, she is currently the only person to hold a law degree and these international credentials.
· Bachelor of Law degree (B.Iuris, UNISA)
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
· Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
· Certified Information Privacy Professional IT (CIPP/IT)
· Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
· Business Analyst using Unified Modeling Language and Use Case, Responsibility-
Driven Analysis and Design Methodology (UML & URDAD)
· ISO 27001:2005 System Auditor Certification, Information Security Management
· CobIT V4.1 Fundamentals & Implementation
· Member of the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium Inc.
· Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals
· Member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (www.isaca.org)
· Member of the Privacy Working Group of SA
· Panelist for the Wireless Application Service Providers Association of SA (www.waspa.org.za)
· Panelist for the Internet Service Providers Association of SA (www.ispa.org.za)
· Panelist for DiscussIT, a South African Podcast Portal (www.discussit.co.za)
· Director of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, SA chapter (www.isaca.co.za)
Helaine is founder and Director of Legate ICT Consulting (Pty) Limited. Contact +27(0)82 901 9500 and firstname.lastname@example.org